Let Today Be The First Day You SMILE...


PRESS PLAY & READ


Hello!!! Once again I have been kept away from my most favorite people, my readers!!! Never fear; I'm here! I pray that you all have been enjoying life and all that it has to offer. Sometimes life can give you the one-two punch and try to knock you out, but you have to remember that it happens to the best of us. Some people don't know what it's like just to be happy and smile and some of us have gone through so much that smiling is a challenge within itself. I have a remedy for that! The best pick me up (for those who may be experiencing the holiday blues or just have been through so much that you can't see the light at the end of the tunnel)  is to start thinking how bad things could be, how your children's joy makes you happy, how the people you love always seem to be there for you, and if you can't find anything tangible; just remember that you opened your eyes this morning,  had the activity of your limbs, and got another chance to live! I won't hold you all long, but the holidays are here so enjoy your families and be safe. Today's Free For All Jam is an oldie but a goodie! Maybe by the time you finish reading this I will have brought back some fond memories and put a smile on that beautiful face. SMILE  it's contagious and besides it just makes you feel good!


Jaida @ The Father/Daughter Dance

3 comments:

The Therapist said...

Unfortunately despite of all my joys I am one of those who get the holiday blues EVERY year around this time. I tend tolay around and waste away literally. Then around MARCH it goes away. I've been dealing with this for 11 years. Don't really know why, but it happens. I agree with you though, seeing my kids healthy and happy makes me smile. And realizing that the tears come from deep underlined issue, I cover them with a smile. But I'd rather stay in the house until March!! Love this!!!

Heather Johnson said...

Sally, I've learned that the more you think about your past, the more power you give it to takeover your now. I had to make a decision to drop my past and once you decide to do that you have to keep moving and don't look back. Life is full of experiences so take the bumps, bruises, and hurts and just thank God they left you with reminders that the good news is; that all the bad made you stronger.

Charles Williams of Generational Cure said...

I can understand where the young lady is coming from with the anual case of blues. There's an issue stemming from my childhood that causes me to see clouds when the day is at its brightest. However, the loss of loved ones are overshadowed by the memories that they left and the joy I feel in my heart. My joy comes from giving during the holidays, it gives me an outlet from the shadows. Ask GOD to give you an outlet when all else fails.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes