Don't take it personal...

Press Play & Read

Lol! You may wonder why I am up laughing at 5:55am! Well I will tell you! First of all I am laughing because I've been trying to rest and not get on this computer and it's been like that diet you try to maintain, but keep seeing the donut you love and know you shouldn't eat. I've been a busy little bee this week and apologize for my absence. It is crunch time and if you don't know I am having an event here in my city to benefit Cancer and MS (Multiple Sclerosis). The event will be held Feb. 17th-18th in Albany, Ga and the out pour of support has been overwhelming and I'm thankful that things have fallen into place.

I'm learning to except people for who they are and love them inspite of, because they too will have to grow and become just what it is God wants them to be. So, don't count people out just because they are not where you are. If it means anything to you think about the one who no one believed in and see where they are now. Makes a little sense huh? Yea, I know it's not Friday and it's almost time to wind down, so I won't bore you today. But, While you get ready for the world make sure you give yourself a check up from the neck up and turn your swag switch on and leave it there! So smile, the weekend is almost here baby!

God allows things to happen to open your eyes, make you stronger, and help you become wiser. So, take the bitter with the sweet and as the saying goes what doesn't kill you, will definitely make you stronger! Enjoy your weekend and make it a great one! For more information on the 1st Annual It's A "S.H.E." Thing (sharing hope and experiences) Benefit Weekend visit the event website at: www.wix.com/itsa_shething/benefit Enjoy your Friday Free For All Jam!! See you guys next week!



Collette Jenkins (Owner) Chozen To Conquer Cosmetics
& Guest Speaker for It's A "S.H.E." Thing Benefit

2 comments:

melanie said...

Looking forward to sharing in your success through this event. Love me some Collette!

Heather Johnson said...

I can't wait! I'm like a kid on christmas!!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes