This has got to stop...

PRESS PLAY & READ

Hello my friends!! Your favorite authors, author has been under the weather this week, but nevertheless God is a Healer! It is 4am in my town and that tells you my day has just begun. I have missed you all so much these past few days and I have missed out on so much, but my health is very important to me. So, while I have been green (not so well) I have had to do a self evaluation again! Yes, it happens at times and yes you have to go back and re-do everything you thought you had made a conscious effort to correct about you all over again. No sweat my pet (in my Steven Q. Erkel voice) this just shows your dedication to ensure that you are headed in the right direction to be the best you; that you can be. I always use my personal experiences for tools to possibly help someone else. So here goes!

I took a conversation between myself and a very close friend of mine that was in confidence and because I knew one of the parties, thought I was looking out for them, and shared some of that conversation. Yea I know some of you may be saying; "well doesn't seem hurtful to me" or " whats the big deal"? Well, I will tell you how that small thing could have ruined the trust that my friend had in me. I not only compromised our friendship, but I talked about someone whom I don't know and hadn't given a fair chance. I thought I was being a friend and looking out for my friend by telling them about the conversation I had, but in reality I did more damage than good. Now, this is where we see who is mature and mentally grown enough to make this right wrong. If you said; "well I would just apologize to my friend who shared the info with me", that's a start but that's just apart of mending your wrong.

I had to apologize to my friend who shared the information with me, then I had to apologize to the person to whom I spoke about and even if they don't accept your apology you have to do what's RIGHT! Put all egos aside, and remember that you too have had issues in your past, have lied, have done others wrong, and have wanted to be treated fairly and justly by others. I was convicted and that's just what God does to his children when we are in the wrong, but it is up to us to go back and make those things that were made wrong; right. I prayed about it and now my conscious is clear. I made a simple note to myself and that was; " I'm learning that shutting the hell up sometimes is just a good idea".

Many things could have happened due to me not being concerned about others feelings. I could have killed someone (spiritually), I could have stunted my growth as a believer, I could have damaged someone who has already probably had enough go on in their lives as it is. The list could go on and on. So, normally Fridays are dedicated to Fun, but whats more fun than knowing you made the right decision! The song for today should give you all the motivation you need! Whatever it is, it's not too late to get it right. Be mindful of what we say, there is so much power in your words!

Myself and Sharrod Hart (I Love My Readers)!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes