Let Today Be The First Day... You turn on the swag switch!




Press Play & Listen



I'm not gone I'm just working hard for a cause i believe in.  Happy New Year and I pray the first 18 days of this year have given you nothing but hope, inspiration, and an undying will to Live! Today's topic is "swag" or as I look at it how to do you and be the best you. There have been things and people  that have tried to get me off track and make me doubt myself, but I had to realize what it was about me that I loved and how different I was. I won't hold you all long on today, but I want to give you all something to think about.

If you ever find yourself questioning your beauty, appearance, decisions, and listening to and allowing others to have the worst influence over you; check yourself! It's okay for people to have opinions, its fine for them to even judge, but you have to be secure in who you are and what your purpose in life is. For the one who has let go and stopped dolling yourself up because of how someone else has made you feel, guess what? You have let them win. Sad to say; the best way to nip a potential joy killer or confidence stealer in the bud is to do the opposite of what they expected you to do.

So, in the spirit of letting today be the first day you flip your swag switch on; for those who look for you to hold your head down in defeat; don't, for those who look for you not to smile, make sure you rock the biggest one (promise it will kill them privately), For those who have stopped fixing themselves up; find the flyest ensemble you have and rock it out, and for those who have given up on you; brush your shoulders off and start living! You are significant, you are beautiful, you are needed, you do matter, and someone loves you! But, it doesn't mean anything if you don't believe it for yourself. Confidence has always been sexy to me, so strut your confidence and when you look in the mirror give yourself a high five and smile! Until tomorrow I love you guys and remember: A failure is never determined by what you do, It's by what you don't do... With that being said; God gave us the greatest gift outside of life and that is creativity, so if you think of it or envision it; act on it or at least try it. "What-if "should not be an after-thought.





Me & Jaida (the silly one)
Happy New Year!!!






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes