International it is!!!!



Press Play & Read!!!

Who says Faith & Prayer doesn't work? Since the last time I checked in there has been so much going on, doors opening, opportunities coming up, and in the middle of it all here I am! I don't take anything for granted and last year this time when I wrote out my list of things to do this was on that list. Don't ever count out your dreams and goals; even if they seem like they are so far away. I'm so blessed and humbled even more and I just wanted to share this with you and also encourage you to continue to strive for what you believe in, even if you can't physically see it.



Ok, here it is..... As of 5/22/12 The First Day of The Rest of My Life: How my storms became my story went international!!!!! It is now available in Great Britain and Europe on http://www.amazon.co.uk/


Click To Purchase Book (In Europe & Great Britain)

I am convinced that everything I have gone through, every heartache, every pain, all of the tears, every let down, the lies, the betrayal, and everything we may go through in life (because we do go through these things) is always worth it in the end. I've learned that everything God does in our lives is only a set up for something bigger than we could ever imagine. Yes, he has great things in store for you and you have to know that his plan for your life doesn't include failing you. I'm learning even those who meant it for my bad were just a tool for God to get the glory in the end.

I won't hold you guys long, but I had to share my testimony to let you all know that it doesn't matter what "They" say, God has the final ruling in the matter. Ephesians 3:20 says; Now unto him that is able to do exceeding abundantly above all that we ask or think, according to the power that works in us, so let God, be God and know that He's still able. Continue to do more than exist, Live!!







Your Favorite Authors, Author
Heather Johnson




0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes