Pieces of Me...






PRESS PLAY & READ!!!!



I haven't written in a while, but tonight I sit full of thoughts, questions, and needing to be in a better place mentally. I sometimes wonder how you know when its time to let go and walk away from people, things, and situations that just aren't good for you. Letting go sounds easy, but can be made hard by those things you allow to keep you.

I've never wallowed in my past to keep me stuck, nor have I been ashamed of it. Something about dealing with so much in life after the book; makes it seem easier to just go back to those familiar things. Even in my feeling this way I remember how happiness was so far away from me at one time. They say; "Life is what you make it" and even in our making it there are some things we just don't get away from.


My thing is loneliness and the lack of TRUE companionship in the form of a significant other.Hence the song choice for today. I've been so consumed with ministry, myself, and my daughter that sometimes I wonder... What if I never am found by that person? What if I live a life alone? If you don't hear any other part of the song I want you to hear the line... "I'm the most beautiful girl in the world".... I have to remind myself of that because if I am not sure and confident of who I am; I would need someone to validate (compliment) me. Yes, we all have those things that we ponder on (If you can tell the truth on you) in the dead of night when there is only you, your thoughts, and God. I always motivate, encourage, and push my readers to live and sometimes I forget to just be honest with myself.

Someone may feel the same as I do, but to that person I say continue to be hopeful that the future will bring better days and more happiness than you know what to do with. I'm not a quitter, nor do I give up easily. Sometimes its good to be open so that you can be free and have piece of mind. But, whatever you do; never underestimate the place that you're  in, because life has a funny way of sneaking up on you. So, remember to love like there is no tomorrow and always believe that God has more in store for you, even in your waiting....






0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes