Hello, Goodmorning!

My weekend was a very eventful one to say the least. I never knew truly living life would be so amazing until I allowed God to take control. I know, I know I don't wanna bore you with all of this Jesus talk, but if you tried him for yourself I swear you would understand where I was coming from. I remember when I would club every night of the week and give my money to the bartender and the club owner for a couple hours of excitement. But, once I allowed God to take control those things didn't appeal to me like they used to. Now, it's more important for me to give him my time and money that way I know I'm not wasting it. Which leads me to this. How can you look at your giving to God, the one who is the ultimate provider, protector, lover, and keeper of everything that is you as a burden? I used to have a life most people wanted, but if they only knew what it cost me to have they would soon take there thoughts back. I ran from God knowing full well where I belonged and that made it that much harder for me to ignore. Why does it take us hitting that brick wall or losing everything we have to realize it's so much easier to just let go? Whatever we go through God allows it one way or the other and if we are getting by it's because he allows it. But, once he is tired of waiting consequences follow. Being anointed isn't easy and it cost more than most are willing to sacrifice. But, one thing I've learned is that the people who God chooses are not the ones who have it all together. He chooses the ones who have gone through the most and endured the worst because their testimony and lives can be used to help others in such a way that you truly see his power in their capacity to change and be transformed from what "was" to what he has called them to be. Nothing is impossible for God and I don't even know how I got away from talking about giving, but whatever the reason I am going to say to you who may be reading, you may feel like you are not fit to be used, someone may have you thinking you are not worthy and that there is no hope. But, I've been told and have lived and believe that once you make a conscious decision to give things over to a power much stronger than yourself all things begin to work out. But, you have to believe that no matter how they look right now it gets better as the days go by. The encouragement for today is: prayer unlocks the doors, but faith is what will take them off the henges! Be blessed and be a blessing to someone else. Love isn't love until you've given it away!


Dewayne Woods- Let go Let God



                                                                                                                         

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes