The mind is a terrible thing to waste...

So much going on in the news and in the world today. Makes me wonder how can I find happiness in everything good that is going on for me. When you know better, you do better and I've learned that in knowing better; that's just part of the task. Actions speaks louder than words and what is knowledge without putting all that you know to work? Today was a day of reflection for me, looking in the mirror and accepting what i see and I'm here to tell you I didn't like some of what was looking back at me. But, now I know what needs to be adjusted and with that I may be able to be a better person in it all. Change is always good, but it takes a made up mind to make it happen. Be the blessing you already are...


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes