It's A "S.H.E." Thing...

Hello! I've been on a fast this week and I also have been busy with works to get things locked in for a benefit I am having in my hometown of Albany, Ga. Giving and serving has become a platform for me and I didn't quite expect any of it. I am a servant and that's where my heart is; truly God knows best. I've never been this excited to give back in my life and to have two beautiful souls to assist me is more than a blessing! Portia J. Clyde of Portia's got wings and Lashonda "L.B." Brown of P.G.E (pretty girl ent.) have been so helpful and a Godsend. These ladies have a story of their own, so watch out for them both. I've been stuck on the scripture that I got for the website and this is what I will leave with you all. Proverbs 12:13 says; Hope deferred makes the heart sick, but a dream fulfilled is a tree of life. What seeds are you planting? Stay focused and be the blessing that you already are. Check us out on the event website and if you are interested in being apart of this event to raise funds and awareness for cancer and ms (multiple sclerosis)and sign our guestbook while you're there www.wix.com/itsa_shething/benefit also follow us on twitter @itsa_shething email us itsa_shething@yahoo.com and like us on facebook!




                                                                                 

3 comments:

SHAYLA MCDAY said...

I THINK THAT BEING A SERVANT IS AWESOME. MY MOTTO IN LIFE IS GIVE AND YOU SHALL RECIEVE. I THINK THAT THIS BENEFIT IS A GREAT IDEA! WAY TO GO LADIES

Heather Johnson said...

Thank you so much Shayla!

The Therapist said...

I love it Heather!!! In due time doll!!! This is going to be awesome!!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes