It's HUMP Day!!!

Good morning! I've had a great week so far. Sunday was very inspirational as well as trying. A classmate of mine passed away; a mother, a daughter, a sister,  a friend, a joy to have ever met. Angela Suttles will be missed. Went to service with expectancy and God showed up unlike no other. something about when you are at your lowest, how God comes in and reminds you of the treasure you are. I'm thankful today just for the opportunity at getting another day to wake up and kiss my daughter and tell her "I love you". Sometimes we take for granted that in a second, an instance everything can change. Monday was my birthday and as I celebrated life my heart went out to those children who lost their mother, that mother who lost her daughter, and those siblings who lost their sister. I realize death is inevitable, but the process of healing from it has its struggles and setbacks. Don't ever get so comfortable with life that you forget to be thankful for what it is God has given you; even the little things. I'm constantly growing and with that I have a better understanding of the way my life should be. I recently dealt with losing a relationship that I held dear to my heart and I couldn't for the life of me understand why. After praying and seeking direction and insight about it all I found that we lose things in life sometimes for the good of us and where we are headed. Loss either breaks you or strengthens you. Remember who you are and don't lose sight of Him even in your storms. Live, Life, Love, and Laugh.... There is a time and a season for everything. It's Wednesday people, continue to chase pavements. Smile it gets better from here!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes