The jokes on you...

Morning all!! It's Friday!! Some of you have had a wonderful week while some may have had to drag yourself through it all, but regardless of how you finished the week you made it!!! I have been dealing with emotions and feelings lately and whatever I go through I try to make it a learning tool for myself or someone that it may be beneficial to. Let's just say a lot of the things we deal with on a day to day are more emotional than we think. If someone says something that doesn't sit well with you, we immediately act out of emotions. Even if we don't say a word our feelings are activated in that instance. I'm learning to be more mindful of how I allow others to affect me with their words, actions, and impulses. The more you give in to someone else's plot to break your spirit the more power you give that person to manipulate your actions and your words. The easiest way to deal with a problem is to get to the root of it and nip it (in my Barney Fife voice), in the bud! You can kill a  number of things that are meant to make you doubt yourself or feel bad by the responses you give. Instead of getting upset about certain things I in turn redirect that into a positive and you will be surprised at the response you get from those whose aim was to upset your world! In all things you must work smart and not hard. If I would use anything to encourage you on today I would say to you; never underestimate who you are or whose you are. But, to those who don't know about the power of words you should be aware that they can either shape or break your future so use them wisely. Even the people who have talked about you and speculated deserve to be treated kind and yes I am well aware of what I am saying. It's called "forgiveness and love" and it takes some time to get to this point. I am still a student so my learning is constant. Proverbs 18:21 says; "Death and life are in the power of the tongue: and they that love it shall eat the fruit thereof." So with that being said; What is your daily bread? Are you speaking life or killing spirits? Here is a little inspiration to get your day off to a great one! And as always make tracks in life that no one can cover up.


Jason Nelson I Shall Live





0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes