Be Encouraged and KNOW!!!

Today I'm encouraged to encourage others that despite your current situation and/or circumstance things are never as bad as they seem. I always look at the glass half full because things surely could have been the other way. Whatever goals, dreams, aspirations, ideas, or thoughts you may be having that seem unobtainable take the time and put it down on paper and I swear things will be more clear to u and that dream will be that much closer to coming true. "It only takes a spark to get a get a fire going"... This is a part from a song that I sang in the choir as a child and as I think back on it now it is so relevant and true. I am a testament that anything is possible and that regardless of the odds against you if it is meant for you no matter who is against it it will happen. I'm learning everyday that people who don't know can't grow so I don't get so upset anymore about those who don't believe. God couldn't have placed me in a better place at a better time than this. I am convinced that his will shall be done concerning my life and everything in it. Lately I have been led to help motivate, push, and encourage others and even if it's not about me that's OK. I'm just happy I could be apart of something great. We miss our blessings sometimes so busy worrying about ourselves, but I now know that I can be blessed just by the mere act of blessing someone else. So Continue to strive for greatness and though there will be rainstorms that may come to cloud your judgement, I'd rather get wet and go thru the storm than to stay dry and not experience anything that may help me later on in life. Just had to get this out and i hope all of the rambling at least triggered something in someone who is reading. Be blessed and know that you already are....

Donald Lawrence and Tri City Singers- Encourage Yourself

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes