I see a window...

When doors are open you walk through them, but when windows are open blessings are poured into them! I had another chance to be interviewed by a young woman by the name of Jay'l Harris and I for one will say that she shocked me with the questions she posed. I so enjoyed the interview, the phone call she gave me, and the fact that it all came from networking!! I have the key to my future and I am using every chance I get. God forever gets the credit for choosing me and my continued prayer is that he keeps me grounded and humble. I know too many people who have been blessed beyond measure and lose it all because once they got it they forgot to give God what he is due which is time, money, our minds, and our hearts. It's great to live life and enjoy the fruits of your labor but in order to have those things multiply you can NEVER forget!!!! I'm just saying, just give him what he's due and I promise what he will give you in return will blow your mind!!! I'm on fire and the only thing that can put me out is if God gives me a lighthouse!! So check out my feature on this talented bloggers website Ms. Jay'l Harris and tell me what you think!! Be blessed and know that you already are!
http://www.jaylharris.org/2011/08/exraordinary-friday-author-jheather.html

Canton Jones Window

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes