Where it all started!!

I remember when this book of mine had not even been in circulation a month and this young woman whom I had known from our hometown of Albany, Ga said that she would be interviewing me to feature on her website. I was so excited and gracious to know that she would be setting time aside to get the word out about my new project. Halaveshia Hall who has a story of her own to tell is a great addition to the blog world with her blog Kaidys Face which is dedicated to her daughter who is affectionately named Kaidy. I traveled to Atlanta, Ga for this interview and didn't know once I arrived how God would move on my behalf just because of the connections we had in our lives. I get emotional thinking about the chance encounter we had that day after the interview and how she shared so much with me as we sat in Buckhead and took in lunch together. You're never too old to learn and boy do I learn a thing or two from this virtuous woman! While you check out her site check out the feature interview of yours truly!!!
http://www.kaidysface.com/2011/06/kaidys-face-spotlight.html?spref=fb

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes