Funny Thing...

Funny thing is I hear people talking about helping others and promoting awareness but truthfully speaking it's all smoke and mirrors. Show me someone who is busting a move on their words and I will show you how greatness can happen. Smh Sad how we (ALBANIANS) can never come together for the greater good because we are only concerned with self. I try not to believe the "crabs in a bucket" theory I've heard about my city, but it's hard when the people who have the power and influence to make an impact choose not to because it wasn't their "idea" or they didn't have the epiphany themselves. Sad day, but what I will say one thing about it; their "no" doesn't mean it won't happen. That's y I continue to keep it going because i have faith in my city no matter how many BIG I's we have around here. Maybe they will get it, maybe they won't. One thing is certain they can't say I didn't warn them! I'd rather be conscious of my connections and how me being connected can change my outcomes versus what others opinions and personal feelings are. I'm just saying fam! But trust it gets no better than this because I don't give up so stay tuned... Love is what it does, So love the hell out of someone; even those who don't believe... Be blessed and know that you already are! Just like my partner for Team Action Lakeshia Broussard says " Action speaks louder than words" ... Until then, be motivated to leave a trail in someones life that can't be erased.

OutKast- In due time

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes