Being featured is such a blessing!!!!

Some say FAVOR is overrated, but I say to those people; You clearly don't know or believe in my GOD!!! I was honored and blessed to be featured on one of today's movers and shakers website. Mrs Kimberly Matthews-Hooker is her name and if you don't know her by now books are her game!!! This merchantship of a woman thought enough of little ole' me and offered me a space on her website. Now if that ain't a blessing running you down I don't know what is. I step out on faith daily and failure was deleted from my vocabulary and replaced with the word OVERCOMER! So while you are here on her website seeing all that this powerhouse of a woman has to offer, check out my feature and get to know more about your favorite Author Heather Johnson!
http://www.kimberlytmatthews.com/

Goapele- Closer

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes