IT AIN'T OVER.......

Today has been nothing but BLESSED! Funny when you’re face with adversity God allows all of those things to work out for your good. I always wondered when I would go through things it’s so intense and now, I’m coming to recognize I’m just built for it! Giving up can’t be the option right now in my life and it shouldn’t be in yours either! Issues, circumstances, whatever your thorn is there is nothing impossible for God to show you just how much he loves you and wants nothing but the best for you. No matter what “they” say, he has the final say! Victory isn’t always easy, so after the fight look around just to see who’s still standing. Some people don’t think that miracles happen, but yes they are still being performed, the unthinkable is still being accomplished, the unheard is still being spoken, and the unseen is still visible; even if they don’t want to see it. Because, IT AIN'T OVER TILL GOD SAYS IT'S OVER.... bless you and continue to live your dreams out loud!!! Continue to fight, pray, fast, believe, press, progress, move, read, intercede, trust, try, travail, give, go, but most of all continue to LIVE!!! I’m overwhelmed because the enemy put up a good fight but I got some come back in me! It ain’t over… Bishop Hope I love you for continuing to breath Gods love into my life.

Maurette Brown Clark: It Ain't Over

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes