No greater love...

Good Monday morning to you all! Today I was redirected in what it was that I would share with you all and I am not complaining about it one bit. In our search to find peace in our storms, others stories of triumph or undying love help us to know that there is always a silver lining, or in my feature for today Ms. Kimberly Matthews- Hooker's case; a golden one. I got online this morning as i do daily to check on updates, news, and stories i may have missed out on and came across this picture.


And with this picture a story of fate, love, loss, healing, and union. Now, I have never done a feature before and for my readers that follow you know it had to be something extraordinary to lead me to do so. It all started at a Borders book store... What a beginning to a great ending! I won't go on and on because i want you to read this captivating story for yourselves and you too will find that in your reading (make sure to listen as well) you will be brought back to a place of just being thankful for what God has done in your life. I know I have on this fine morning. Sometimes the most tragic things in our lives give way to the most incredible comebacks. You gotta love the fact that God is just that good! Enjoy your read and tell a friend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes