What are you going to be remembered for...

In my quest to make a difference, I realized that what we produce and the people we surround ourselves with matter. Sometimes we won't always have the right formula for success, but as my Bishop says; "How do you spell Success"? What may work for me may not work for you and so on and so forth. A lot of things that make the most impact have been tested and tried and initially failed. I have to always remind myself that where I am going is so much better than where I've been. So, even in deciding to be great and do what others wouldn't do you have to always remember to Live and own your happiness. What's the sense in doing the unthinkable if you're not going to wrap yourself in joy and stand on peace.


My motivation is ME and the experiences I've gone through in my life. You have to believe in you and for those that are with you in the process they have to be equip to go the distance. I stress all of the time about non believers and dream killers, but if you have those people around it only leaves you room to second guess yourself and your dreams. Fight for what it is that is important to you, never lose faith, never forget it could have been the other way, and always be thankful for those that helped you along the way. Everything we release in the atmosphere and everything we do matters, so; What will you be remembered for?


Me and my aunt Sandra at book signing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes