It's Over Now...


Press Play & Read


I haven't been sleeping well for the past two days and normally when this happens I have to pay attention. For some reason God deals with me at weird times, but I know that everything he does; he does it in his own way. I've been so anxious about the blog that I actually for some reason have every topic I will discuss this week. This was something I never anticipated doing in my life, yet here I am and I couldn't be happier to share my experiences and good news. What I don't ever want to do is forget. We get so caught up in ourselves sometimes we forget that it was somebody bigger than you and I who has allowed us the ability to exist. We talk about the goodness of God, how He blesses us, and how we are thankful for everything He does for us; but do we truly take out the time to simply give God our best?

I'm inhaling deep breaths right now because I can be honest even if you won't and say that at times I know I don't. Wanting more of Him and wanting to experience a move unlike any other in my life is where I am now. So, I sit, I wait, and even if I don't hear a word I know that He hears me. I don't ask for riches or fame, but what I ask for is priceless and can't just be handed to me. How many of us take the initiative and take responsibility for ourselves and ask God what is it that we need to do. The answer is very few, because that would require us to step up and take ownership for our actions.

The best thing for us to do is be honest with ourselves. Yes, we make mistakes, yes we fall short; but admitting to it is what frees us and allows us to move forward. Our actions and decisions from that point on will dictate our growth. The encouragement I want to leave you all this morning is to never give up. You may not see the results of your praying or your works, but that does not mean He is not working it out. Delayed does not mean denied! Have a great Monday, do something different today, that will be the beginning of something new!




Charlene and I at book signing

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes