Wake up!!!!


You're getting it! Press Play & Read
(and don't forget the volume for the full effect)


It's Friday!! You thought I forgot about you guys huh? Yea right; how could I! I normally don't talk about much on Fridays and for those of you who are new to the site, I typically inspire with my passion; Music! I've been jamming to this song all day on yesterday and couldn't wait to share it with you guys. Hopefully by now some of you are pulling yourselves together to get into business mode, but there is nothing like a "pick me up" and who better to give it to you but me! I hope this song brings a smile to your face, joy to your heart, a snap to your fingers, and bop to your heads out there. Have a great one and remember to Smile! It's contagious.

2 comments:

Jackie Harris said...

Girl Thank your for posting this video. This is going to be my new theme song! By the way Great Picture.

Heather Johnson said...

Thanks !!! Stay tuned on Fridays for more hot music on my Fun For all Fridays Post!! You will def be hearing a broad range of music!

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes