I Got It...

Press Play & Read

Well, well, well!!! Tuesday is here and I am so happy this morning to update you all on today. I had the privilege to witness the awesome ministry of Kierra "KiKi" Sheard" on last night here in my hometown and it was nothing short of an experience! Remember that word because it is in that word that I have been seeking Gods face. When you are a leader you can't help what is inside of you and at times it gets trying because there is so much to be expected out of us. But, I found out last night during my worship that even we have to be refreshed and replenished to carry out our works.1 Corinthians 6:19-20 says: 19 Do you not know that your bodies are temples of the Holy Spirit, who is in you, whom you have received from God? You are not your own; 20 you were bought at a price. Therefore honor God with your bodies. I have to hold myself responsible for I am a vessel and weather I like it or not I am charged to be a better example to Gods people.

Maybe this was what I had been waiting on for the past two days. So, the fact that I am alone (single) is a good reason for me to continue to ask God to hide me and keep me, even when I don't want to be kept. Denying myself at times is a test within itself, but if I have to do that so that God gets the glory out of it; I will. Truly amazing how he loves us after we have turned our backs on him so many times before when it wasn't beneficial to us. I thrive to be honest about my walk and real. I am guilty of it at one point in my life or another. So, If I can leave any encouragement with you all on today; I will say that God is real and he is here waiting on our yes so he can take control and truly show us how much he loves us. Don't learn to be a circumstantial praiser; meaning you only praise God when things are going good in your life. "You see the depths of my heart and you love me the same" You are amazing God.

My Daughter Jaida & I

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes