What if I'm the problem...

Hello my good friends! I pray that all of your weekends have been exciting. This is a new week, a start, and Monday is a new day! But, I wanted to touch on something that most of us won't admit and some of us are blind to. In our day to day struggles of trying to obtain what we consider happiness and being content with our lives and ourselves, at times we get lost in the midst of it all. Ever had times when it seemed as if everyone was against you and no one saw things your way? Have you ever been so hurt that you could only find the fault in others and not recognize that you may have been the problem all along. Well, to make you feel a little better and not feel as if you are the only one; I was that person once upon a time in my life. Do you see this face!



Yes me! I had the worst attitude and took all of my anger and frustrations that I had from another who had done me wrong and lashed out and hurt a lot of people in  my life.The saying goes; "The truth hurts" and what can be any truer than finding out things about yourself that you don't even like. I was miserable and because of that I didn't care about how  made others feel in the process. It took me being faced with having to look at myself and notice that i was doing more damage than good in my life. I found myself by myself and this was at a very young age. I hated what was done to me so everyone looked like "that person". So, how do we get back to a good place? The first thing in getting things that have gone a rye in your life back right is admitting that there is a problem. Now keep in mind yes there will be those who don't want to see you happy and as we call them "haters", but it won't be them in all cases. So, I had to recognize that I was my own worst enemy! It was like a knife in my stomach, but I had to face the facts. I had to reevaluate things and deal with ME! Since then I was able to move past so much and become a more happier person inside and out. If I could encourage anyone that is reading this and you don't know where to turn, ask God to fix it and even if he has to hide you while you are under construction; then so be it. God is love and if you love God allow him the time to get you to a better place. Continue to shine in the darkest places. You are loved, you are needed, and you do MATTER! Be blessed by being a blessing.


2 comments:

Daddy'sGrl4Life said...

Wow.....what an encouraging passage. Thanks 4 sharing.

Heather Johnson said...

You're very welcome. I can only share my experiences with the hopes of helping someone else.

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes