Can't help it, If I wanted to...

 
Press Play & Read


Wednesday it is!!! Heeey all of my midday humpers. Maybe your day has gotten off to a sluggish start but I am here with my "S" on my chest (cape included w/ wind for special effects) to the rescue! I am a little late today because it's my moms birthday and I had to be the annoying daughter that I am to her at times, but it's all in love. Sometimes we get so frustrated and irritated with the actions of others and even with things we may do ourselves at times. But, in times like this you have to remember whats important. Happiness is so much better than sorrow, a smile is better than a frown so on this fine day even though it is a mid week bustle; find the greater good in it all. I woke up this morning thinking of what would be a good motivation for my readers today and it's this simple; find someone and say something good to them, you never know who you may be helping. Sometimes it's good to think of others besides ourselves. 1 Corinthians 13 says: 13 And now these three remain: faith, hope and love. But the greatest of these is love. Smile, it's almost over! Hope you enjoy the groove!

Jaida @ 3yrs old

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes