Things are not as they seem...



You know what to do! PRESS PLAY & READ

Well, is it Thursday already! I have been a busy mess this week (lol) and it all settles down once I sit down to update you all. Living is the best thing that any of us can do for ourselves, so I decided to talk about just that; life. I know some of us are not living the lives we expected for ourseleves, but don't let that stop you from giving it your best effort. I've learned that everything in my life that has taken place good or bad was not of my own doing; but of Gods. Sometimes we look at bad things in life and say; "that's nothing but the devil". Have you ever stopped to think if it was God looking out for you? For those that don't know the enemy can't do anything without Gods permission. You say how? Well I will tell you. Look at Job in the bible, he was one of Gods favorites and the devil wanted to make a point to God, so before he could do anything to Job he had to get permission from God. I said that to say this, you are more because of who you belong to. Our lives and our experiences are a testimony to others that no matter how hard things may get, God has the final say.

There may be someone who is feeling like; "why me", well I learned a valuable lesson about that very question when I asked it. If you were not equipt to deal with what life throws your way, you wouldn't go through it. My pastor said something to me that has truly stuck to me and I thank her (yes, I said her) for it. She told me the easiest thing to do is give up because it doesn't require you to do anything. But, the hardest thing to do is STAND when you feel like the floor is about to come from up under you, the walls are about to fall down around you, and everything around you seems like its crumbling. When the dust settles; and I've said this before look around and see who is still there. Everyone is not designed to go through and you have to careful that you don't get lost in your storm. Darkness may come, winds may blow, rain may fall, and even HELL (hail) may fall in your life; just know that He created it all so after the wreckage there is peace and that doesn't always come easy.


Knowing who you are and what you possess is part of the battle. Owning what you possess and walking in that takes you further than you or anyone else could ever imagine. Be the blessing that you already are. Friday is on the way and boy do I have a surprise for you guys! Until then allow God time to just be God in your life!

                                                 My stylist Melanie Dunbar & Myself

2 comments:

melanie said...

Powerful...I'm always in the process of 'owning it'...I refuse to be anyone other than the best me. Thanks for sharing!

Phylicia said...

Ni that's ministry... Thank u for letting him use u...

Post a Comment

Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Stumbleupon Favorites More

 
Design by Free WordPress Themes | Bloggerized by Lasantha - Premium Blogger Themes | Facebook Themes